Friday, September 17, 2010

BBAW: Future Treasures

It is Day 6 of Book Blogger Appreciation Week and I am still recovering from my brief illness that began on Wednesday. Today's theme, Future Treasures, was actually Thursday's theme but I got messed up with being sick and all. Once again, this post is going to be a brief one.

We want to hear all about your FUTURE treasures. We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!

I actually haven't thought about this much. Right now, I'm just trying to get caught up on my reading commitments. I know I've been talking about that a lot, but first I moved and since then I've been unable to concentrate much on books and writing. Long-term, I guess I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing now, although I would definitely like to read more female and non-European authors. And also: be a whole lot better about commenting and responding to comments! Nothing particularly ambitious there, but I like doing what I'm doing.

How about you?

4 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Oh, sorry you have been sick! My plans are to try to get back to a better balance of non-fiction, even if such books usually take me at least two weeks to read! So I hope to exchange quantity for quality, but I've been saying this for at least a year! :--) I hope you feel totally recovered soon!

Amy said...

Well, I could think of some great female non-European authors for you :D Hehe. MARVELOUS goals, in my mind, even if more informal goals!

Anonymous said...

if your happy thats the main thinkg ,I always want try more female reader as I seem more drawn to male writers but have read a few mpore this year than last ,all the best for the cvoming year ,stuart

Anonymous said...

I don't have very ambitious plans as well, but I like what you're doing with your blog as well so no need to change I think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails