Caitlin of chaotic compendiums has bestowed upon me three blog awards, pictured above. Thanks Caitlin!
Now the Beautiful Blogger and Honest Scrap Awards require that I post 10 things about myself. So here goes:
- I collect antique shot glasses. Not the tacky ones with stupid pictures. I like the pretty ones that look like miniature glass mugs and wine glasses.
- My favorite healthy snack is a kale shake. It's not as gross as it sounds! You take two leaves of kale, a whole mango, a large chunk of pineapple, two cups of water, and some ice and blend them all together. The mixture should be a fluorescent toxic green color. Very healthy and very tasty.
- I work as a legal secretary in a general practice law firm. We get some very interesting cases. Family Court is a sad, sad place.
- I love coyotes!
- I am a Trekkie! Star Trek novels rule!
- I hate the Star Wars movies but enjoy the fan fiction.
- I have two elderly Lab mixes.
- I saw this painting in a coffeehouse that I really liked but it costs $1,500. I'm trying to figure out how to raise the money.
- I love coffee. I drink about four cups a day. It used to be eight but then I started getting these heart palpitations.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be Paris, Greece, and Southern Italy, particularly the Sorrento-Amalfi-Naples area.