Saturday, October 24, 2009

24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Collection Obsession

My first-ever mini-challenge. From Wendy at Caribousmom: "Most obsessive readers are also collectors. Besides books, what do YOU collect?"

Antique shot glasses!




These aren't from my collection but I don't have a digital camera to take a picture of mine.

Aren't they cute? Some look like little doll-sized wine glasses, others like little mugs, and others just like little cups. I don't collect anything with words or pictures on it. Just clear glass, often in pretty colors. I find them at antique fairs (you really have to search) and store them in a little cabinet on one of my bookcases.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

They're very cute...and very cool :) Thanks for sharing. Looks like you're doing well with the event too!

Eva said...

I'm popping by again to offer some more cheering! Give me an R! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me a D! What does that spell?! Read! Read! Read!

That collection sounds like fun! :)

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Very pretty! My brother in law collects shot glasses too. It has been so fun to see what different people collect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails