Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet Sleeping Cthulhu

I log onto Facebook and find that this redneck I knew in high school had posted the following message a total of forty-four times over a half-hour period:


oh noes! teh negros haz viktory! mah hed asplodes!

Seriously, how desperate can you be?

To give you more context - several months ago he posted a comment full of n-bombs about how if it's okay for black people to be racist against white people, then we can be racist against them too! Apparently he was angry over an interview with some NFL player and decided a dumbass jock represented every black person in the country.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So, you re-posted that right away, I assume. *eyeroll*

Eileen said...

I told him to quit spamming everyone's walls. So far, one person has liked that.

Unknown said...

My favorite feature of Facebook is "ignore." It's an old friend from back in my MOOing and MUDing days. On Facebook just hit ignore and you never see that person's again until you unignore them. I have a theory that sometimes I need to give people a time out. Wish I could utilize it in real life.

Eileen said...

Oh well, he de-friended me. Boo hoo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails