Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Well, I've finally gotten Dante out of the way. "Cthulhu in Paradise," my final post for the Divine Comedy read-along, went up on Thursday. So there's one outstanding reading commitment knocked out. Now I need to post on Shiver for the Horrible Dare Challenge.

And then I remembered - omigosh! Book Blogger Appreciation Week! How could I have forgotten??? I had a great time last year and will definitely participate this year, although I am disappointed that it's too late to sign up for anything like the interview SWAPs, which I would have loved to have done.

Yeah, I know. My blog's been nothing but Sunday Salons lately. This is what happens when you move and start a new job. But I am getting back on track. See you all at BBAW!

And now for your weekly link round-up:

The 5 Creepiest Unexplained Broadcasts

7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)

The Dark Side of Being Pretty

'Eat Pray Love' and 'I Am Love': Class Warfare

M/m and slash debate rambles on - a tour of derails

An Open Letter to the Fat-Positive Movement

Pain

Pakistan's Female Artists Take Art World by Storm

2 comments:

Amy said...

Some great links there!

Anonymous said...

Moving and blogging is an impossible combination. Glad to see you will be back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails