Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Gonna be a really brief one today. I HAVE to get this review of Gert Jonke's The System of Vienna done. It's not due until December 10, but it's going to be my first contribution to The Front Table, so I want to get it to the editor early so that I can make any necessary changes and come out with the best review that I can. It's a very complex book, but I have pretty good handle on what Jonke's trying to say with it. Hint: ENTROPY.

I got through the first part of Roberto BolaƱo's The Savage Detectives, but I'm going to have to put that on hold for now. I received a copy of The Wall in My Head from Open Letter Press, which I'll be starting as soon as I'm done with the Jonke review. Then I need to start Book 2 of the Kristin Lavransdatter trilogy.

So for now, I'll just leave you with this great song from Delain, a great symphonic metal band I just found.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails