Tuesday, March 8, 2011
A few have more than two, but overall, these are my favorite awesome character combos. They kick ass, have various adventures, or just plain go great together.
10. Reitz and Ben, To Hell with Cronjé
Not really "dynamic" per se, but definitely a powerful portrayal of friendship.
9. Harry and Hermine, Steppenwolf
These two were just crazy together.
8. Fournier, Weil, and Pananster, The Officers' Ward
Each would have fallen to pieces if it wasn't for the others.
7. Anne and Diana, Anne of Green Gables
A childhood classic I'm sure many have included.
6. Alucard, Integra, and Seras, Hellsing
Epic kickass manga starring vampires that don't fucking sparkle.
5. Christopher Snow, Bobby Halloway, Doogie, and Roosevelt Frost, Seize the Night
Tragically, this was one of the last good books Dean Koontz wrote before becoming the "Thomas Kinkade of horror."
4. Mikael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Salander, The Millennium Trilogy
Even just Salander on her own is a force of nature. Together they're unstoppable.
3. Dante and Virgil, The Divine Comedy
I'm sure you saw that one coming.
2. Sam and Frodo, Lord of the Rings
1. Dr. Armitage, Professor Warren Rice, and Dr. Francis Morgan, "The Dunwich Horror"
Three scholarly gentlemen who took out an Eldritch Abomination. Professors should be this cool in real life.
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers' answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Don't worry if you can't come up with ten every time . . . just post what you can!