Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

• Grab your current read.
• Let the book fall open to a random page.
• Share with us two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
• You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from. That way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
Page 310 - "My young husband is beautiful and all that I ever dreamed of when he rode by on his way to the castle, and to a castle he shall take me now, though it be in another land. It is as if I have entered into the fairy tales told by my mother, and I shall be that Comtesse, and all those rhymes and songs shall be made real."

7 comments:

Beverly said...

The Witching Hour is my all-time favorite Anne Rice. I hope you love it too.
Mine is from Tainted by Julie Kenner

Eileen said...

It's actually a re-read for me. I last read it in high school, though, so I don't remember much.

Alice Audrey said...

Anne's witch books are so intense. I like her vampires better.

Kathy Martin said...

I will have to give Anne Rice another try. I started Interview with a Vampire and just couldn't get into it. My Tuesday Teaser is from Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson. BTW, I am a new follower.

Elysium said...

Great teaser! I love this book!

jlshall said...

I started this one years ago, but never managed to finish it. It was intriguing - I think I'm just not a big fan of witchy fiction. But that's an excellent teaser!
Here's mine.

Sullivan McPig said...

I tried this book a couple of times, but I always get stuck on the family history

Related Posts with Thumbnails