Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

This is going to be a brief one. 7:00 p.m. EST tonight is the first meeting of Padfoot and Prong's Good Books Club. We are going to be discussing Kurt Vonnegut's Mother Night.

I have finished Susan Hill's The Woman in Black for Slaves of Golconda and will be starting that post shortly. I'm also just about done with the first book of the Kristin Lavransatter trilogy, which I'm doing as part of a readalong. Currently, I am in the middle of Hermann Hesse's The Journey to the East, which I got for my birthday.

2 comments:

Gavin said...

Have fun with Mother Mother Night and I can't wait to see what you think of Kristin Lavransdatter.

JoAnn said...

As you can tell, I'm waaay behind in reading blogs this week! The Woman in Black is my favorite 'scary book' and the only thing I've read by Susan Hill - so creepy and atmospheric. I'll look for your review. I'm also curious what you think about Kristin Lavransdatter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails