Friday, September 4, 2009

What Do You Think?

So I added this neat little fish widget to my sidebar. I first saw it on this blog, which looks really neat - major points for the *Cute'n'Cool* background! (I love Itkupilli's work.) So anyway, I thought the fish was so cute so I went here to make my own. Great way to add some liveliness without music. Sorry, but I hate when I log onto a blog and this music comes out of nowhere.

Problem is, the only way to customize your background image is to hot link. (I found mine on this site - it's a vintage wallpaper business.) But I've read in several places that hot linking is generally not a cool thing to do.

But the fish are just so awesome.

So what are your thoughts on the matter?

1 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

This fish widget is very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails