Thursday, March 26, 2009

My First Award!


Mo from Unmainstream Mom Reads has given me my very first bloggy award! Thank you so much Mo!

About the Sisterhood Award:

This is very special because it acknowledges the kindness and spirit of blogging. Now I get to pass this on to others who show great attitude and gratitude!

Now here are the details for passing on this honor.

1. Put the logo on your blog or on a post.
2. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers which show great attitude and or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Unfortunately, I don't know ten bloggers! But I do know a few people I can award:

Mrs. C. from How Do We Tell Ourselves the Truth?
She was the very first person (other than people I know IRL) to comment on my blog and become a follower. Since then, she has been always been very encouraging.

Nancy from When in Doubt, Read!
The second person to put me on her blogroll! Plus, she posts really great and very thorough book reviews. I especially enjoy her thoughts on political books - very balanced and nuanced.

Special K from Bookish
She did a review of a YA book that sounded really great, and I thanked her for it because I was looking for something to get my little sister for Christmas. So she offered to send it to me! Thanks!

Only three? I guess I need to "get out" in the blogosphere more. . .

1 comments:

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I'm honored to have given you your first award - you totally deserve it and have been so supportive of my blogging, and I really appreciate that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails