Thursday, February 26, 2009

Background Mania!

Sometimes I have waaay too much time on my hands. So what I like to do is go to my favorite free blog background sites, find the craziest or ugliest backgrounds (or just the ones I find least appealing) and install them on my blog just to see what it looks like. The trick is to hit "PREVIEW" and not "SAVE TEMPLATE." This particular gem is from Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds. (Although I do like some of their other stuff!) Of course, each of the following has good as well as bad designs and I do recommend checking them out if you'd like to give your blog a facelift or just want to waste some time.

Allie Brown's Layouts
Aqua Poppy Designs
As if by Magic. . .
The Background Fairy
Blog Designs by Dani
BLOG-OLOGY blog backgrounds
Chic Blogs
Cristi's Creations
Cute-bloglayouts
The Cutest Blog on the Block
Decora tu blog
Delightful Dots
Elegia's Background Garden
Fondos Sholy
Free Blogger Skins
HOT bliggity BLOG
Itkupilli
Izzie Grace Blog Backgrounds
jannypie crafts
Kindra's Blogging Designs
Leelou Free Blog Layouts
Mckenna Dawn Blogs
My Cup of Milktea
Our Blogger Templates
PaisleyCatScraps Free Blog Layouts
Plumrose Lane
SannyDesign
Sassy Chic Backgrounds
Scrap-E-Blog
Scrappin' Blogs
Shabby Blogs
Shelsscraps
Simply Blog It Backgrounds
Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds
Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
Smitten Blogs Design Gallery
Sugar and Spice
That Blog Place
Valentine Design

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails