Saturday, January 17, 2009

Introducing the Girls

Since I've previously expressed great love for all manner of canines, I thought I'd introduce you to my own doggies. You'll have to forgive the image quality - these were taken with my cell phone because I'm really lame and don't own a digital camera.


This is Kelsey, a 10-year-old Lab/Springer Spaniel mix who weighs 40 pounds. As you can see in this photo, she is very sweet and submissive. But that didn't stop her from treeing a bear when she was a puppy.


This is Sunnie, a 9-year-old Lab (75 lbs.) with just enough Chow to give her a ridiculously fluffy coat, a black mottled tongue, and an ATTITUDE. She is a female Marley who to this day will not even come when she is called (although she knows very well what "treat" means). She is an Alpha female who is very friendly towards people and Kelsey, but domineering and aggressive with other dogs.


Ooooh yes. You are at the V-E-T for your S-H-O-T-S.


Sunnie when she weighed 90 pounds. She was put on a diet and subsequently lost 15 pounds.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails