Monday, November 14, 2011

Wonderful News

As many of you have doubtlessly noticed, I've been pretty much absent since July. While previously the glorious summer weather was to blame, beginning in September the problem was a sudden lack of Internet. At first it wasn't such a big deal - I now had an excuse to visit my favorite coffee haunts more often! Except if you're going to sit in a business for two hours and jack up their power bill, you'd better buy something substantial. Alas, $10 daily for a latte and a sandwich started to add up.

So. The girl in the apartment next door has agreed to split wireless, which means no more lugging my laptop and cord up the street in the dark. I suppose I'm lucky no one mugged me.

2 comments:

softdrink said...

Hooray for friendly neighbors!

JoAnn said...

Hurray! It's good to see you again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails